Sunday, May 06, 2007

Conehead


This one is for Izzy who likes things attached to dogs. I had trouble distinguishing it (In my old age I must be getting somewhat blind) but then realized that, Yes! This was my "grand dog" in his magnificent cone collar. I think he is sufficiently restored to health not to need this accoutrement anymore. How about those eyes!

I'm slowly becoming acclimated to this new computer with its different ways, but I must say I am desperately slow at understanding the language this outfit speaks. I still am staring at gobbledeegook at the top of this posting (I have faith it will turn into the proper picture when I publish). Hmmmmm.

Slow progress on the cleaning of my room. I am finding things I had completely forgotten I possess as well as unearthing things that have been lost for quite awhile. I bought a beautiful maroon leather purse in Paris. It is particularly wonderful for traveling as it rests comfortably on your front so that you have control of documents, etc. I found it difficult to wear for everyday because of the difficulty of using seatbelts. I had hunted the house over for it with no success, but, voila, there it was, hanging on a wooden peg, hidden by some other things.

More than a few things are still missing and I wonder if they are indeed gone or if I will find them at some future date hiding in an unlikely spot. Ah, the mystery of life! A rainy, windy life today. One nice thing about Minnesota weather is that it is infinitely changeable. If you don't like today, just wait for tomorrow.

Take care.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

awesome picture!

do you have anymore? i'm telling you, there is nothing cuter than adorable animals wearing strange things.

izzy

p.s. i just remembered that i changed my profile picture to that crazy horse head of mine. fitting.

Anonymous said...

Are you implying that you are an adorable animal wearing a strange thing? Well, now. Hmmmmm. Ok.