Saturday, May 05, 2007

Pounding Rain

I love this. It is pouring rain and thundering. Wow. Such fun. Wasn't much fun for the people who were destroyed by a tornado last night down south, but this lovely rain is just great. Weather can be so terrible, but usually is just inspiring.

I am busy trying to bring order out of chaos in my room. Now that I have the computer up and running, I am trying to thin out the mess a bit. With limited success... but still, a bit better. And could it be a better time than with the rain sounds accompanying my endeavors. And then - later - perhaps a nap. Heaven.

Hope you are having a good day, too. Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Vicki, how do you explain that there is a man sleeping under a quilt that you made but you fail to recognize hime? Just curious!

Take that nap and save your energy for Monday at the gym!

Anonymous said...

Ok, ok, ok already. It's Tony. I just didn't have a picture to look at, only the crazy letters and numbers. NOW I can tell.

Kelly Glennon said...

Hey Vicki! It's your fellow art friend here! Just so you know, I added your blog link to my blog site. So you may have even more readers. Hope all is well with you! Take care. :)