Tuesday, May 15, 2007

When it rains....

Yeah. It pours. I am sick with an onslaught of diverticulitis. I went to the doctor yesterday and got antibiotics so hopefully I will be well enough to make it to the doctor's appointment I have in Mpls. on Friday for a different ailment. This is getting ridiculous. Ah well.

Check out Naomi's blog (it's one of my links to the right of this posting) as she finally wrote another one and figured out how to leave a comment. I am ecstatic.

Izzy also has a wonderful new posting. Check it out. Such fun to keep in touch with everyone.

I had a wonderful adventure trying to make a new business card. When one shouts "uncle" someone else steps up to the plate! John stepped in and is making a fabulous new one. It is not finished yet, but I am going to love it. I still am bummed I couldn't make my stuff work, but there you are. My job now is to try to get as healthy as humanly possible. I will continue writing my blog and doing all my other stuff. Yup. Take care.

4 comments:

bananafish said...

I'm excited to see you guys this weekend! I think you'll be pretty impressed with our house--you probably won't recognize it from when you saw it last in complete chaos!

Anonymous said...

Miss Vicki!
I can hardly wait to see your new business cards!

Hope you are doing better and I would LOVE if you were well enough to honor us with your presence at the gym before you leave Friday!

Anonymous said...

Here's praying for better days ahead for you...this is just a bump in the road. Some days you can fly at any altitude you want and soar, other days seem to be filled with turbulence. This too shall pass!

Still doing busy days with the field work, can't wait to get back to the gym.

Anonymous said...

I have done my communicating with the phone but it is good to hear you are improving. Fran.