Wednesday, May 02, 2007

hi ho

Yep. We're still above ground. (A little macabre humor there) Naomi's foot is better by the day. George's leg still hurts like hades. I am a bit muzzy, but slowly acclimating to the medication. All is more or less well. I have a doctor's appointment with my local doctor to go over everything, so I will perhaps know more.. or not. Knowing anything is not high up on my requirements at the moment. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, and I am presently eating just fine. Slowly getting better.

An experience such as this takes a bit of getting used to and thinking about. I must say it makes me feel a bit more tentative about my plans and my abilities. No doubt I will soon be my ebullient self again. (Is your dictionary there, Karen L?)

Oops. I have to go take my medication! Take care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having an ebullition of joy that you are above ground and eating. As you said, "the proof is in the pudding"....or did you say that? Anywho, great to know that you are feeling better. By the way, my grammar is not that bad, I did mean to say Anywho!

Anonymous said...

Karen L are you slacking? Didn't see you at the gym lately! Yes, my son says "anywho" It is pretty cute.

Missed you at the gym today. But tomorrow look out!! I will be calling you. I heard Fran say how it was nice to have people notice when she isn't there and they call her. SOOOOOO I will be calling!

Anonymous said...

KW, I wish I were slacking! Life on the farm is very busy right now-I am getting more exercise at home if you can believe that.

Anonymous said...

Having to look after health problems is a real bore. I find that with the diabetes thing. You have to eat small meals every three hours or so it seems to me. And that interfers with what you had in mind to do with your time. ıut - as Vicki says we're still kickin'
Love, Anaony.