Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Whoops...



There goes the rabbit! I almost got his picture... but it got out of the frame. By the way, Izzy, the instructions you gave me work and I can see the picture, now, not incomprehensible letters and numbers. Many thanks. By the way, did you see my reply to your comment on the conehead posting? True, all true.

It is a simply beautiful day in Minnesota today. Only after you have lived through the misery of winter in the north country can you enjoy the absolute fantastic beauty of the spring. Wow.

Take care.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see you Bloggin' Mom! Good thing the rabbit got away to come back and feed on Dad's garden.
Cheers!
John

bananafish said...

Love the rabbit picture! John, do you have a blog? when I click on your name I get nothing....