Friday, May 04, 2007

whoosh!


Well. This is an entirely new experience. I have the fast stuff all installed, but instead of my seeing a picture I see a bunch of gobbledeegook. On my last post the same thing happened and the picture came out on the bottom of the post. We'll see if that is what happens this time.

I am busy typing away on my new computer with the faster connection. Whoopee. Now it is to move the old computer to the other room to use just for the games. Until John comes home and tries to resurrect it to its old speed and acuity. Right.

It is a chilly, windy spring day. All the buds are bursting forth and there is a nice sprinkle of rain in the air. Yahoo. The picture with this posting - if it IS with this posting - has nothing to do with anything. I believe I made the quilt, but otherwise I don't even know who is the person in the picture. Suspense.

We are all on the mend. Life is good. Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Vicki,

I bet you are lovin your new speedy DSL!!!! It is the best thing since sliced bread?!?!?!

Don't you just love things that make life better?

I worked out for the both of us this morning. We will see if it does any good!

See you Monday!!

Anonymous said...

That lo0oks like it might be Naomi. Glad you are on the mend. Love Ïran.

Izzy said...

unless naomi has a mustache, i doubt that is her sleeping under that amazing craftwork of a quilt if i've even seen one. click on the picture to enlarge it and you will be able to tell that person is a man, man!