Thursday, March 02, 2006

Back at it


Well, I had to remind myself why I chose the name two pair and a spare for this blog. Here it is again. One of my paintings that George titled.

I am presently trying to paint. It isn't going too well. So I just keep on painting. I have a notice on my computer room door that quotes Van Gogh as saying "By Painting one becomes a Painter." If that is true, maybe there is yet hope for me! I am persisting.

Last night after choir practice we came out into a gentle snow. Today there is an accumulation of about two inches. Enough so that the trees are slightly flocked and the world looks clean again. And we are as clean as the snow because of what Jesus has done for us. We are in Lent. A time to contemplate the life, death and ressurection of Jesus.

Have a great day. I will be painting. Wish me well! vicki

No comments: