Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Wahoo!!

I finally got out of the house and feel like a new person. I still have a cold but no sore throat and the contact with people restored my energies. I took a shower, dressed in some of my new duds, and made a short visit to some of my painting friends in Alexandria. Then crashed in the car completely tired out. But I'm back in the game! I feel real. I haven't felt so real that I attempted to download a picture yet, but pretty darn close.

Tomorrow I have the wonderful chore of taking a mammogram. Although that is a far from pleasant chore, it is very necessary. That should take the energy for tomorrow. And I can rest up on Thursday. Maybe I'll even have the energy to go to the gym. WE'll have to wait to see.

Many different art deals are hanging. Literally! One painting accepted to the LRAC Show this spring, Have to collect two paintings from the other show out at the Waage Gallery, and take two paintings up to Hawley. On Saturday we are going to Hawley with the paintings, and then on to Fargo for our old folks' day out. Have to visit Barnes and Noble. Then Red Lobster for lunch. Then Michael's to see what art stuff they can interest me in. Then???? home.

It's so much fun to feel that little burbly thing in my breast that let's me know I'm still me and I'm ALIVE. Yes.. I have to say... WAHOO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it mom, love N

Izzy said...

glad to hear you are in good spirits again. keep posting your art! i want to see more!
izzy