Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday

Well. I still am not having luck downloading a picture to this blog. I guess I broke the proverbial camera with that last one. Sorry.

I had a splendid picture to include today to make up for the erstwhile horror. But it was not to be. I wonder what I have to do to resolve this problem. Any suggestions from those of you who are more acquainted with blogdom than I?

I am missing exercising with my friends, but I believe the best thing to do is lay low. I had a so-so night last night with a recurrence of coughing. Shucks. I thought I was well and totally over the cough. Ah, well. Patience.

No news from the quiet of my home. More non-news tomorrow, no doubt.

1 comment:

amy lynn said...

Hi Vicki, you'll have a new post from me today...sring break and work had me a bit crazy. anyway, sorry to hear about your cold. and i loved the picture of your eyes post-op. but, i hope you're not in too much pain.

Stay well!

amy