Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm feelin' better!

This is a picture of me 17 days after the eyelid surgery. This is illustrative of how much better I feel. Not completely well, but much better!

I even think I will try to go to the gym today. Wahoo.

We had a marvelous thunder and lightening spring storm last night. I am one of those people who love storms. My daughter and I have had some wonderful times living through horrendous storms together, and we both glory in them. Probably because nothing too bad has happened to us during those storms. They've just been bad enough to be invigorating. It's hard to imagine anyone who has lived through something like Katrina looking forward to any kind of storm. Now THAT was a truly horrendous experience. But for the moment, I still feel invigorated by thunderstorms.

I hope you all are feeling well today, too. I'll see some of you at the gym. vicki

No comments: