Saturday, May 06, 2006

Evening Beauty

The backyard is spectacularly beautiful. The sun is setting, but just enough sun so the tree tops are still alight. I am feeling much better, and the sight of the beauty of nature makes my heart sing! Wahoo. (I used to say Yahoo, but then the computer got ahold of my good old shout and it has changed meaning. Like so many other words.) Wahoo!!!!!!!!

We had a mother/daughter luncheon at the church women's group. The room was filled with all the bright colors of springtime clothes. All ages from babies to old ladies. Fun time.

A baby was born yesterday. Antonio was born on cinco de Mayo. Pretty exciting. Congratulations to the new parents. All went well, thank goodness. Antonio is their first, so the parents are sweating their new routines. All the best to them all.

I don't feel particularly loquasious loquacious. I haven't found the spell check on this yet and I'm too lazy to look it up in the dictionary, and I like that word so I am not going to change it to talkative.. it should actually be writative, which isn't a word at all. Too bad. Enough, already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, lokuashus or not, it's fun to read your blog! N