Sunday, May 07, 2006

Nero Wolfe

I don't know about you, but I am a great fan of Rex Stout's fiction. I am presently involved in trying to think who would be the best actors to portray them on TV or the silver screen. So far I have come up with Mel Gibson for Archie Goodwin and Brian Dennehay (spelling?) for Nero Wolfe. What do the others of you think?

I'm supposed to be getting the pork tenderloins ready for the grill, so I will have to leave it at that for now. I will probably make another post later. Ain't spring grand? Daffodils and tulips and green, green grass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mel Gibson?!?!?!? PUKE. And too old.

Let's see...who would I pick?

Archie: Steve Carel (google if you don't know) or Will Smith?!?

Nero: James Earl Jones in his hey day. Now? ... Philip Seymour Hoffman