Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hmmmmmmmmmm.


I won't be able to make it to the last belly dancing class as we are motoring (how do you like that archaic phraseology?) to Minneapolis on Thursday afternoon. I can't belly dance worth a hot darn anyway, but I do like the scarf I found on Tuesday, so I thought I would cheat a little and have Barb take my photo. All those tents of sweet Araby will have to do without this hot mama. Don't you think all that eye surgery was worth it? Yeah, right. It's the rest of my anatomy that protests, not my eyes.

I forgot I had book club today and was summoned from the gym. We discussed the book and talked up a storm. A good time was had by all. The book was "The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters" by Elisabeth Robinson. Carol had a nice lunch topped off by deviled eggs as an homage to our erstwhile bookclub member Fran, and the day was benefitted by the attendance of our new member, another Carol. We are four, and we roar. Whatever.

I wasn't too crazy about the book, but it did elicit lots of good discussion.

How do you like the new color for my postings? I decided that the black was sometimes difficult to see, so I would try the green for awhile. Let me know which you prefer. I really chose the black because I thought it was such a good background for the paintings. I will withhold my judgment. So far I do enjoy the green.

I'll get back to you when I return from our short trip. Have some good springtime fun this weekend. This weather is unbelievably nice.

1 comment:

Izzy said...

i like the new background...i don't know if i would call it green though. i would go with "arabic sandstorm." i think it also compliments the (pseudo) belly dancing picture. now you should update your links on your blog. it is easy. just click on "edit me" in the right sidebar and then put in the links you want on your blog with the name you want displayed on your blog. did you get that? ha. basically you can make your blog look like whatever you want on the template page of dashboard. ok, this is confusing me. have a good time on your trip!

isaac